Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Favorite Bracelet


I love these magnetic Bracelets! These are long enough to be worn as necklaces, and they can wrap around your ankle as an ankle bracelet. By my favorite way to wear this is tight around my wrist, like a cuff bracelet. There has not been one color that I haven't loved! My ultimate favorite is the multicolor pink (above), I wear it almost everyday! I have a Dark Blue, Red, Brown, White, and so many more. Looking for a particular color? Let me know! They only cost $10 each!!




2 comments:

  1. I am a follower of this blog. I LOVE this colorful magnet bracelet. I once owned a magnet bracelet and was very sad when it broke! I am also commenting as a bonus entry for the quiet book giveaway, but am very interested in staying connected to this site....I can't wait for the giveaway when you reach 300 followers :)
    Mauri Allen
    marzbar9@_____.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute I bet this matches everything.

    ReplyDelete